Notice: I am currently *not* accepting any new logo design projects. Current art prints are all still available....and stay tuned for new seasonal freebies!! Thanks!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

So Very Exciting!!!

Pin It
Eeeeeek!!! I can't believe I'm making my very first post on my *blog*. I'm somewhat embarrassed to tell you how long it took me to figure out how to get this silly thing up and running.  I didn't full appreciate how truly dumb I am when it comes to computers until I tackled a blog....or, more importantly, blog design.  I thought I'd start with a picture of my "Little Birds"...which I know you've all seen before...but I'm rather partial to the little dears.  I'm not sure how often I'll get this blog updated at first....but I hope to keep on top of it because I have lots of exciting things in store for "Peanut and Bean". (At least, they're exciting for *me*! Ha)


Little Birds









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your creativity. I think I have mentioned before how I think "Little Birds" and "Things That Go" would make great nursery decorations. Had these been available when I had my little ones, I would have been a great customer.

Congratulations of following your passion! Looking forward to seeing more inspirations along the way.