Notice: I am currently *not* accepting any new logo design projects. Current art prints are all still available....and stay tuned for new seasonal freebies!! Thanks!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Got Cards? Valentines, that is...

Pin It

Got 'em! I am so extremely proud of how they turned out and I can't wait to get working on some more!  The paper is a vibrant white, the ink is just gorgeous...a little bit shiny....AH! There's nothing like something *hot* off the presses!  One day soon, I'd like to have a more "pleasant" online store....until then, thank you for your patience with me through this process.

They're all shiny and crisp and white and are waiting for a new home!  Give these little cuties to your cuties this Valentine's Day! (*wink*)

The shipping (if need be) is on me, guys!



Each pack contains 8 card stock weight, double sided, unfolded 4.25" x 5.5" cards and 8 white envelopes.


Valentine Cards
 
 
If there's any trouble with this link, please leave a comment to let me know.  And *please* give me at least 24 hours to get my butt to the post office once I've received payment.  If you've placed an order, please send me an email confirming your mailing address or to arrange another delivery method. I'm a bit new with the PayPal 'ins and outs'.   If you prefer not to use PayPal (ie, you live in Medicine Hat and would prefer to pay with cash or check) contact me for those arrangements as well.  I'm pretty sure I have a link to my email on this blog...*sigh*...I'll get my act together eventually with all this technology.  Of course, you can always find me on Facebook!   http://www.facebook.com/peanutandbean











0 comments: