Notice: I am currently *not* accepting any new logo design projects. Current art prints are all still available....and stay tuned for new seasonal freebies!! Thanks!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So Much to Do, So Little Time...

Pin It
...Isn't that the story of life?! I often tease that work and home gets in the way of my hobbies....a thought which I'm sure I'll be struck with lightning for thinking! HA!
My painting ideas stay just that...ideas.  One day when my kids are older and not so apt to want to "help", I have more ideas to finish than I will ever have time for.  This is a painting/paper piecing project I've been working on since the summer time.  I have plans for it to go somewhere in our house. (I have very little hanging on my walls, contrary to what you may expect!)  I tried to get back at it yesterday while my son was napping....of course my daughter had ideas of what I should write on it here and there with her Crayola Pip Squeak Markers...and she was cutting little pieces of paper for me that I'd catch her sticking to it in strange places with her glue stick. *Sigh*  I'm afraid I'll never get it done.  So here is a sneak peek at a work in progress.



The last digi-illustrations I posted, I'd intended to turn into Valentines.  Sadly, Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching and I haven't gotten very far.  I have to keep telling myself "there's *no* pressure" to do anything, really.  But once I get an idea in my head, it's hard for me to let it go. One day......




*And*....I've got another logo in the works...something else I'm awfully excited about! Nothing I can show you yet, keep checking back.

Thank you, everyone, for your support with my little adventure so far.  I so appreciate the feed back I've been receiving! I hope I have some really wonderful things to show you and share with you in the future!

xoxo  Leisa








0 comments: