Notice: I am currently *not* accepting any new logo design projects. Current art prints are all still available....and stay tuned for new seasonal freebies!! Thanks!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Packaging

Pin It
Not too late for Valentines!!! Click HERE!


I'm waiting for some packaging for my cards to come in the mail. Of course, patience is *not* one of my virtues...so I found some other "stuff" to package what product I have currently.  I think it turned out kind of cute....and earthy...which I like

I haven't got it set up with paypal yet, but if you see anything you "like and absolutely must have" (tee hee) just let me know and I'll get the prices to you, etc.  Until then, have a look at my pretties packaged up! A photographer, I am *not*...so forgive my pictures.  I did my best in the crappy lighting of my bedroom. Ha!

Little Bears

Lovely Ellies

Peas in a Pod




These are all packages of 6 (of the same image).  The cards are 4.25"x5.5", blank inside and folded and envelopes are included.  The tags are tied with natural jute.  My favorite are the "Two Peas in a Pod"....if I may say so myself. *wink*!

Coming soon too are my cupcake cuties....still am recovering from my "unfortunate printing mishap". Yikes! All in good time....









0 comments: