Notice: I am currently *not* accepting any new logo design projects. Current art prints are all still available....and stay tuned for new seasonal freebies!! Thanks!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just One More Thing.....

Pin It
Before I disappear for a week (see post below), I wanted to share with those of you who aren't on facebook a digital print I have been working on for some time now.  I've been posting "revisions" of the print on my facebook page and asking for feedback....because although I really like the idea, I didn't care much for my original result.  Based on the feedback I've gotten, I've progressively been making some changes to it.   Below is the first set of before and afters.  The picture on the left is the original...the one on the right the first revision.


And again.....the one on the right (below) is where I'm at now.  I've tweaked the tree, the birds, and the colors...Perhaps not quite there yet? But getting closer.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

See you in a week!

xo Leisa
IBPB

0 comments: